Kiwi Electric can rewire your house up to 17th Edition standards and in compliance with Part P building regulations. Most rewires to domestic properties are due to the following reasons:
- The result of an inspection/report
- Problems with electrical points not working correctly
- Old light fittings/sockets and wiring
- Insufficient sockets/light points
- Age of property (most dwellings should be rewired every 25 - 30 years).
Rewiring a house can take some time and it can be disruptive and invasive for the householder, however we will ensure that care is taken to minimise any disruption. Rewiring will involve removing floor coverings and lifting floor boards. Walls will need to be channelled out for installation of switches and sockets.